At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are looking for a talented Senior Business Analyst to help manage our ever-growing cost control & reporting needs and support analysis of an increasingly complex business related to high volume hiring (HVH) across the EU.
You will be responsible for designing, executing, maintaining and improving our reporting portfolio and cost controlling. You will work closely with a wide range of business professionals across Amazon to leverage our data in ways that provide business insights. Your data driven mindset as Senior Business Analyst will enable you to be a key contributor in our efforts to enhance and drive our cost strategy in the area of High Volume Hiring. But you won’t stop there. Your role is also responsible for turning marketing campaign data and results into actionable and insightful information, by developing, executing standardized reporting, and analysis that will provide clear insights on customer behavior and marketing activities impact on High Volume Hiring.
- Managing and participating in cross-functional business activities across several geographies in EU;
- Constantly challenging the status quo and proposing alternative solutions to drive the efficiency;
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses and cost controlling
- Implementing policies and programs that guide Workforce staffing towards maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability;
- Partner with your team, by managing all weekly and monthly financial activities related to workforce staffing, including forecasting, planning and reporting
- Working with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely.
- Develop and Implement Marketing Controlling process for workforce staffing
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering or a related discipline;
- Proven expertise in finance management, evaluation, and swift analysis: you always deliver meaningful business support;
- Proven ability as a manager of strategic relationships with business partners: you are able to take and/or influence decisions;
- Demonstrated analytical, financial acumen in delivering forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, as well as data interpretation of business impact and results;
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (e.g. using pivots, lookups, and so on);
- Ability to travel; 15%+ travel expected;
- Advanced problem solving and root cause analysis ability, combined with confident communication skills for conveying your conclusions;
- You’re highly analytical, detail-oriented and bring a strong sense of business acumen: you have a track record of managing new ideas and creative solutions;
- You can manage and prioritize your workload in a fast-paced, high-growth, occasionally ambiguous environment;
- You have experience of working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools;
- Previous experience as a manager in a Manufacturing, Distribution Centre or Logistics environment;
- MBA and/or Professional certification (CPA/CMA etc.);
Ver o solicitar el empleo: