At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire Logistics Managers to join the team and play a critical role in our Fulfillment Operations.
As a Logistics Manager you will be responsible for a team of associates. You and your team ensure that the workflow runs smoothly so that all customer wishes are met. Simultaneously you concentrate on the realization of our most important goals: safety, quality, productivity, inventory accuracy and the constant improvement of our processes. Although this is a managerial position, it is still very much a hands-on role and you will be expected to be involved in the day-to-day operation of the distribution center.
· You lead and manage a team of associates in a specified department within a very fast-paced and demanding environment.
· You are continuously proactive and create a culture of creativity within the workplace.
· You maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
· You are a Subject Matter Expert on larger processes and activities within the FC, ensuring alignment with Standard Work and ensuring best practices are shared with other distribution centers within the network.
· You participate in continuous improvement activities using methodologies such as Lean and 5s.
· You establish collaborative relationships with individuals from other functions.
· You lead cross-functional teams tasked with solving operational problems.
You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally in industrial engineering / management.
· You are a strong team player and you have previous management experience, managing sizable teams on the shopfloor.
· You demonstrate problem solving and analytical capabilities and are able to drive and conduct Dive Deep analysis on complex processes.
· You have the ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
· You are decisive, able to quickly decide in a fast paced environment.
· You are a great motivator and are able to earn trust of others
· You have a positive attitude and are not scared of rolling-up your sleeves
· You are fluent in Spanish and English, both verbal and in writing.
· Previous work experience in automotive or food-processing industry
· Previous work experience in hypermarket/supermarket.
Ver o solicitar el empleo: